Sunday 22 March 2015

Dada Life Delight

Last night I had the pleasure of going bananas at the Dada Compound in Toronto. The show took over the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, bringing out thousands of fans from across Ontario. Providing the sounds for the Compound were Henry Fong, Ilan Bluestone, MAKJ, and of course Dada Life.

The Stated Rules For Attendees of the Dada Compound


This was the first time I had been to a MAKJ performance after being a fan for a very long time, and I was not disappointed. From start to finish, his set had the dance floor bouncing from front to back. Give him a listen down below.



From banana suits to the entire crowd participating in one big pillow fight - the show did not disappoint. Dada Life not only brought the high energy, base-banging setlist, but had one of the best lighting displays I have ever seen. If you ever get the opportunity to experience Dada Life, I highly recommend it - it's and experience I won't soon forget.



A.

No comments:

Post a Comment